Friday, January 7, 2011

12 shirts, 4 days

Can anyone guess where I am headed?


Glennnnndallllleeee Arizoooonnnaaaaa to the Nationallllll Championship Gaaammmmmmeeeee!! (pretend Oprah said it)


Everything I am taking is either Orange or Navy!! I have been perfecting my collection of those two colors for some time and since I can't leave any of them out of their chance to go to the National Championship Game, they are all coming along. I am usually a pretty efficient packer, but this time I am taking about 3x as many outfits as I will need. You never know what kind of mood you will be in and with all the orange & navy choices surely I will have each one covered!


We are being flown by charter plane tomorrow to Arizona so I don't have to worry about lost luggage. phew!

With Andrew Luck deciding to NOT enter the NFL draft (goodbye forever Cam) and the winter storm coming to the south that could cancel a lot of people's flights out to the AZ, I don't have room in my little mind to worry about my luggage being lost and Eric not having his lucky drawers to wear to the game. We leave at 5:30 in the a.m. and I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight! So excited!


*****


In 2008 we went to Phoenix and made a quick stop in Sedona and the Grand Canyon and Flagstaff. All amazing.

Grand Canyon with snow beautiful!


We were planning on driving up to Sedona and Flagstaff on Sunday but now Eric has an opportunity to take a private tour of the stadium and for that grass boy it is more than he can handle. As he said he will GET TO LEARN HOW THEY ROLL THE FIELD OUT INTO THE PARKING LOT (pretend Eric said it)!!!


So my trip to Flagstaff may be cut or it may be just a short drive through, not stopping to tube or sled. But Eric is the reason we get to take this trip so I guess he will get his tour. He even said I could come along. How sweet...


See y'all back next week, hopefully with a crystal football trophy stuffed in my luggage.


WAR EAGLE!

ps If Auburn wins you can watch the celebration at Toomer's Corner on the web cam HERE

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope you guys have a blast!!!

Nikki said...

You are so supportive of him, I love it! And that sequined number jersey? Awesome.

Have a wonderful time!

Red Gate Farm said...

Good luck and have fun!

At least it will be easy to color coordinate your "travel wardrobe"!

~Chris

Natalie said...

JEALOUS!!! thats what my MIL got for christmas {charter flight, hotel, ticket to game} with friends and they just found out last night the travel agency didnt get any of the tickets they already paid for! you are one lucky duck

Corina Ogan said...

It sounds like you had lots of fun in Arizona! How was it? I bet you brought lots of wardrobe for the event! Well, that’s the advantage of chartered flights. You have more freedom on your luggage weight and count. And it is really hard to leave something behind, especially if you are going to a marvelous place. Keep us posted on your next trips!

Regards,
Corina Ogan

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011