Friday, December 31, 2010

Well I'm back! I hope y'all had a great Christmas and New Years. This post is super late but I wanted to post my Christmas anyway so I can look back next year.


Eric and I celebrated our Christmas early so that we can go out of town on the real Christmas. This year I gave E a TV for his room along with some random items and he gave me my cowhide rug and some other randoms.


Then we went to my parent's house for a few days.



We woke up on Christmas morning to SNOW!!!! That never happens in Alabama!

We went to my sister's house to see what Santa brought my nephews. The golf cart Santa left was covered in snow.


He left a ton of gifts inside as well.



Brooks got a new basketball goal and instead of using a basketball he used snow balls!



We left their house and went down the street to Eric's brother's house to see what Santa brought Chloe Beth. Isn't her play house so adorable, she was so excited!!


Then we were back at my parent's house to play in the snow by 10 am. I love their house in the snow!


We tried to slide on some cardboard but the snow was too wet. Look at my dad he though we were going to make it down that hill. haha.


We just gave up and Eric pulled me down the hill.



Can you spot Claire in the snow? She was in heaven!

The start of a snowman.




For lunch we went to my Nana's house. Her tree is so pretty with colored lights.




We turned out the lights and watched the snow fall.






Then back to my parent's house to open more gifts.
We gave Brooks a Auburn mini helmet signed by Cam Newton that also said "Brooks War Eagle!". He was pumped!



This was the Auburn Christmas. Just about every 3rd gift the boys opened it was Auburn or Cam Newton. Brooks got a Cam jersey and signed helmet, a real used Auburn football, an AU uniform set, and tons of other little AU things. Baron also got an AU uniform set but it is #3 instead of #2 because he is 3 years old and thinks everything has to be 3.
The last gift of the night from my parents was a new bike for Brooks which he loved. Baron also got a riding toy but wasn't too excited because he was expecting a wave pool. Every time he opened a gift he would say "it is just what I wanted." When he saw his riding toy he started to cry and said "it is not what I wanted". We asked him what he wanted and he said a wave pool. Since August he has been asking for a wave pool with 2 slides, 2 ladders and waves for surfing. Maybe next year...

snowball fight on the bike




Are you still here?...
The next day we drove to Texas to Eric's parents. I didn't take very many pictures but this is what Christmas looks like at their house. And they cut back this year.



Can you tell she is an only grandchild?

Chloe Beth has the sweetest personality and was so fun to be around


The rest of the week we just relaxed and there was a lot of Just Dance played on the Wii.




Claire took a few swims in the pool, the water was in the 40's but she was still loving it just a cold pup!

And that was Christmas 2010. Here is to a great 2011!

4 comments:

Kat said...

looks like you had a blast! happy new year:)

Rachel said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Nikki said...

Holy cannoli! What a Christmas. Looks like a great time with family. Love your parents house in the snow, gorgeous!

paula said...

looks like so much fun! wasnt the snow amazing? Ellie would have loved that dollhouse and both kellens would have loved the signed helmet ;)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011