Monday, December 6, 2010

SEC Champs!

So I know that 95% of you are tired of hearing about Auburn but I had to write this. I won't talk about Auburn again until January when we play in the National Championship game.

Auburn played South Carolina this past weekend for the SEC Championship. Of course we went and thankfully we won and had a great night!

I've been wearing out that number one finger but how many times are you actually #1?

We had amazing seats, good enough for Charles Barkley!


Row 7 on the 45 yard line. I just wish we were on the Auburn side but I'll take it. Thanks Eric for working 56 hours last week so we can get tickets to Auburn games!


So unless you live under a rock you know that Auburn won and we are headed to Glendale Arizona for the National Championship game!!!
It was a great game and we were shown on tv, did you see me?





Snow angels in the confetti, why not Cam.

Cam blowing kisses to everyone, I think I caught one.

Mario Fannin is a beast, his arms are humongous.


We had to make a stop at Toomer's Corner on the way home. I am pretty sure this was the first time in 7 years Eric and I have ever gone to Toomer's together.


The wind had blown a lot of the toilet paper out of the trees into the streets. I was standing on the crosswalk when I took this picture. It really looked like a snow storm.

Traffic was crazy and so was everyone else. It was like a parade everyone was honking their horns and yelling. So fun.
I should have lived in Auburn when I was in high school and rolling yards was on the agenda every Thursday night.


Like a said such a fun night. We are planning on making the trip to Arizona for the National Championship. Donations for me to get out there are being accepted. This football season has been so fun and totally unexpected, I would say it has been camtastic.
War Eagle!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys had awesome seats! Glad y'all had fun. :o)

Natalie said...

um so your hair looks amazing in that pic with charles barkley!!! i wish i could do that with my stringy mess.

and tire of hearing about auburn?
NEVER

war eagle!

paula said...

so your seats and pics and way better than mine. WAR EAGLE!

rindercella @ neatheringourfest said...

War Eagle! :) Congrats - The Tigers deservoed it!

Kat said...

Sir Charles! No way. Looks like you had a blast!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011