Monday, November 1, 2010

world market

Saturday I made a quick trip to World Market to pick up one of these cute canisters to hold my daily vitamins.





I bought the smallest one, which is made to be a spice jar. It looks like a mini soup can and definitely looks a lot better than a big vitamin bottle. Of course without little sticky fingers in my house I can have medicine in non child proof containers.


Since I never really go to WM I decided to look around.


I saw and fell in love with this table. It looked great in person.

Providence Dining Table



These chairs were interesting




because they reminded me of back of these antique chairs. They were a more modern version which someone that likes antiques but convenience of new furniture could appreciate. But I don't think that the legs are not the right scale.



But I am an antiques kind of girl, so more times than not I will go with an antique. But could do without that beautiful chair cover. haha.

4 comments:

Red Gate Farm said...

I love World Market, I don't get there often since the closest one is in Seattle. Those little cannisters are too cute! I really like being able to make everyday things look "pretty"!
Chris

bethanypaige2 said...

so funny V, we just went to world market tonight because we were in denver doing other things and i love to wander about in that store. AND scott paused in front of that very table and said "maybe we should get this one for our dining room instead of making one." love your taste, always. and we love our butcher block counter tops. thanks for the tutorial! :)

Rachel said...

Love the table! I'd like to have that for my patio. Too bad we don't have a World Market around here.

Nikki said...

It's so hard for me to not buy things at world market. That dining set is lovely though.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011