Thursday, November 18, 2010

Smells Good

I don't do Christmas until Thanksgiving is over, but I did make an exception this week. Walmart already had out their Mainstays Pine scent candle and they are so popular you better buy yours now.


At only $3 I can afford to burn this baby all the time.
I've been burning the Pumpkin Spice flavor all fall and it smells divine. They are super cheap but make the whole house smell great. I've gone through a 3 wick and a 1 wick just this fall.
My favorite non holiday scent is Fresh Linen, love that clean smell.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

We just bought $40 worth of candles at Bath and Body Works. My Husband has a candle addiction.

Rachel said...

I've heard a ton of people recommend Walmart's candles! Guess I'll have to go check them out.

Red Gate Farm said...

I may have to head over to our WalMart tomorrow and check these out. I'm hooked on this Frasier Fir candle of I have but it was way to expensive to burn on a regular basis!

Chris

monica said...

i am obsessed with this candle too!!! and i am going to decorate the house for christmas this weekend, so don't feel bad about your excitement for christmas.

xo
monica

Anonymous said...

You really need to try the Cranberry Mandarin, Juicy Apple, and Warm Apple Pie! I have the trio burning in my classroom now!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011