Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Happy Friday. I am excited about my nephews rolling into town this weekend. We are going to the Auburn game so I am sure fun times will be had by all.

One Pretty Thing is already posting great ideas for Thanksgiving. Even though it is a few weeks away I plan on putting a few things out and turning the Halloween pumpkins around to be just pumpkins this weekend.

They posted some really cute free printables. I'm trying to decide what to print off.



Gobble On







comes in 3 different patterns, you could keep this out all year













I also loved this idea for old pumpkins. It is suppose to cool off big time but I still think it will be too hot to do with our pumpkins, I am guessing the heat will rot them.


Pumpkin Bird Feeder







Dove

all photos via their website

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute stuff! Love the birdfeeder!

Nikki said...

Love those printables! I would pick the bake pies, just because you can't have thanksgiving without pie.

Natalie said...

Methinks I need to check out that blog...happy weekend!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011