Tuesday, October 26, 2010

weekend a day late

I know it is Tuesday but Monday I was too busy to update my weekend.



It started Saturday with the usual. Tailgating and the Auburn vs LSU game.



I saw this sign on my way to tailgate...


haha



It was a beautiful day outside as well as inside Jordan Hare Stadium. The grass was extra green and mowed in my favorite pattern





But as the sun went down things just got sweeter. Auburn beat LSU and it was a very exciting game for sure. Since the game was over so early everyone went back to tailgate and hang out. If you look to the left in the picture you can see Samford Hall lit up in PINK and the beautiful moon on the right and all the fans having fun.





Since AU won, Toomer's was displaying Auburn's version of snow...





Then Sunday we drove to Tuscaloosa for my cousins' beautiful wedding. My nephews were the ringbearers. My oldest nephew said he wasn't sure if he was going to be an usher or a "pallbearer" haha. Luckily he wasn't that.



My sister had the tie I made monogrammed and I thought it was so cute.




The bride was beautiful of course, congrats Brook & Zack!






My family...





On the way home we stopped by Krispy Kreme because it would be illegal if we didn't. They had their adorable Halloween donuts and I got the pumpkin!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You have a beautiful family. Glad you guys had a nice weekend. :o)

Nikki said...

I love her dress! I'm partial to lace these days.

The grass was mowed in your favorite pattern? Hahahah!

Natalie said...

uh ok i really want a donut! and i miss AU soooooo much!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011