Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Ideas

Today my wreath is featured on the always inspiring

As always they have the best crafty ideas gathered over there. Here are a few of my favorites for Halloween. Gonna get started on them soon!



Halloween Cookies - I would give these to the "special" trick or treaters. love this blog she has some other great free printables here




















Eat, Drink & Be Scary- printing this off tonight!






Halloween letter garland - it has all letters so you can spell whatever you want

**all photos are from linked blogs

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on being featured! I'm going to be making those cookies for my neighbors. I love Living Locurto!

Tracy said...

I am so impressed. I really like your wreath and I want to attempt it myself soon. It would be so cute and simple on my front door. I wish I had a fourth of your creativity. :)

Nikki said...

I'm struggling with decorating for Halloween. No one will see it but Bryan and I.

Love that framed crow though! Might have to do that this weekend.

Congrats on your feature!

Shelley said...

I love the cookie idea! Thanks for putting that on your blog. I printed it off and I'll definitely be making these up for some friends. I love your blog and envy your creativity! I always get so motivated to do things around the house or make something after I read it. :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011