Thursday, September 16, 2010

Target Deals

Yesterday during lunch (aka the best time to do quick shopping) I stumbled on a gold mine at Target. 75% off Summer clearance!!!!!!

I bought all of this for $130!!




Since we don't have exterior electrical outlets I've had my eye on the solar string lights all summer. I almost bought them Wednesday but waited and I am glad I did they were only $5 each so I scooped up all they had. I also bought a 2 pack of spotlights for our pecan tree. They had all of their bug repellent clearanced $1 so I stocked up on it and some wood skewers. Eric was really pumped about the lawn treatment things apparently they were a great find. The $300 grill (not for me) was the biggest find at $75!!


So if you are needing anything from the outdoor Summer category go as fast as you can to Target.
Of course a sale isn't a sale if you buy something just because it is on sale when you don't need them. So nope I didn't buy everything. They still had several of the outdoor gazebos for $30 and umbrellas for $14, a copper fire pit for $20 (that one was hard to walk away from), flower pots and seat cushions for super cheap and other outdoor lights.

School supplies were also clearanced at 75%

6 comments:

Rachel said...

DON'T tell me these things!!! We need a new grill so bad. I noticed yesterday that several of our bulbs on our outdoor lights were broken so I need some of those, too. Thanks for the head's up!

I always do my shopping on my lunch break, too. I just got back from Hobby Lobby. :o)

Nikki said...

Good god! That is a great deal on a bbq. We just spent $90 on lawn care items at Home Depot. I hate that place.

Pine Tree Home said...

oooh, shopping on lunch can be deadly. Glad you scored some great finds.

ain't for city gals said...

Yes, I saw all these goodies...!! I was so sad though...in Arizona (at least) Target is closing all their garden departments!!...sign of the times...bummer

Jo said...

$130 even with the grill? OH MY GOSH! You should of bought me one ;) ours is olllld. It's a hand me down. But i'm not willing to pay much for one!!!

Christy said...

I am so jealous of that grill!! I would have loved to find one, ours is dying. You scored! Thanks so much for sharing,

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011