Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Baron



It's your 3rd Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to our sweet little Bear Bear. He is celebrating with a fishing party at the lake, but next week we will go to his cowboy party.
I wish I could remember all the funny things he has said but I need to write them down. Wellllll (he always says that)Baron loves to spell his name and look for the letter B. At Christmas he was spelling his name out loud then asked my dad "how do you spell urizs name?". My Daddy spelled out Johnny and Baron repeated every letter. After they finished Baron was so excited because he learned how to spell my daddy's name and yelled "Poppy", he thought they spelled Poppy instead of Johnny. I know that isn't a funny story unless you can hear me tell it because it doesn't make sense but it was one of my favorite things Bear has ever said and I don't want to forget it. He also says your like urizs and says boat like boooooaaaat. So cute! Can't wait to see you grow!
love sissy








2 comments:

Ben and Emily said...

There's nothin like nephews!

He's a cutie!

Nikki said...

Very sweet. Kids say the darndest things ;) Happy Birthday Baron!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011