Thursday, August 5, 2010

Announcement Party

Have you ever heard of an announcement shower?

I had not until my friend Hannah announced she was having a baby and our other friend Susan volunteered to throw an announcement party for her. It is a chance to get together to have the big baby gender announcement.

So Monday Hannah was nice enough to keep a secret all day from us so our supper club could get together that night for dinner and the gender announcement.

First you had to pick boy or girl onesie



Then you had to pick pink or blue cupcake

Then we all bit into them at the same time to see what color sweet tart was hidden inside
BOY!!!

So far this year 2 of the 3 babies born into our group were boys, now one more to add to the mix!
Hannah is seamstress extrodiare so I can't wait to see what she sew up for baby D.

3 comments:

Red Gate Farm said...

Never heard of this, but it is a GREAT idea!

Rachel said...

I've never heard of an announcement party. Really cute idea!

Nikki said...

I'm waiting until everyone is having girls again before I jump on the bandwagon.

Cute ideas!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011