Thursday, July 15, 2010

My New Favorite Fabric

is Premiere Prints Chipper Collection

If I didn't already buy the fabric for my non existent baby's nursery I would be making a crib skirt out of this fabric. I think it would be perfect for a boy or girl. With some really really pale aqua walls. Coralish or greenish piping. Beautiful!


Love all the other colors also

Thinking of my dining room chairs but not sure because my curtain fabric background is SO white. That first one may work better


Love that this isn't straight up black, but more of a charcoal






Love this orange! This may become euro shams and it would still match my brown duvet



Premiere Prints is great because most of the fabric is under $10 a yard!!

And yes I have bought baby room fabric without being sure if I will have a baby to have room for. But was on clearance for $3 a yard! Since it came in I've only looked at it once to make sure it was the correct fabric, that way I won't get tired of it!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I like the charcoal and the orange. I'm looking for fabric for my dining room chairs and throw pillows. I'll have to check out that site because the fabric I fell in love with is $160 a yard! Um yea, not gonna happen.

Rachel said...

LOVE the orange...it will look great with your duvet!

I'm trying to find some fabric to match my duvet cover I made.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011