Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fabric Sale!

Fabric.com is having a Westminster Blowout Sale! I bought all of these fabrics below for only $2.49 a yard, regular $9.99 a yard.

I was getting really anxious when I was picking out my fabrics because yardages were disappearing before my eyes. I am wanting to make myself a quilt so I just threw some things together. I also stocked up on some other random prints.

I love Jennifer Paganelli and they had 2 of her lines on clearance. I bought all 14 yards (not including grill cover fabric) of this fabric for $34.86!!

14 yards for $34.86 people!








I also ordered my grill cabinet curtain fabric since my order was over $35, which means free shipping. I hope it works but the great thing about fabric.com is their FREE return shipping!




Hurry check it out, fabric usually disappears pretty fast with these sales.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

The orange trellis is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! I have never ordered fabric online b/c I am very hesitant and don't know where to go for the best deals or who to trust. I checked fabric.com out after reading this and LOVE THEM! (Especially their shipping policy!) I just found the PERFECT fleece fabric for two Christmas presents that I've been planning and now I will be spending less money on something I love more than anything in our local fabric store. I can't thank you enough!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011