Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer To Do

If you asked my husband what his favorite thing about me was he would say I am a great list maker. Let me tell you he LOVES my lists. I am always making and updating lists and he is always just so excited to get his hands on the newest one. Let me tell yall - of course I am being sarcastic but I saw this summer to do list last summer and thought it would be fun to make our own.

I tried to hide the work along with fun stuff, but I think he caught on and saw the unfun stuff first. But cute fonts make everything better, right?




I made this a couple of weeks ago and we have already knocked off some of the non fun stuff: finish side yard, new irrigation heads, water spicket in front yard, stain adirondak chairs. I think the list is too cute to mark through, but marking off tasks is the best part!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Too cute!! I especially think that the magnets holding the list are the cutest! Ha!

Rachel said...

Cute!!!!! I'm stealing this idea. :o)

Nikki said...

THat is a great idea. Wait...I only see 10 fun things and a million other unfun things. I'm with your Husband on this one.

alanna rose said...

the fonts make everything fun, right? totally stealing this idea :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011