Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Rug

After all I went through laying the brick floor in our kitchen I never thought I would cover an inch of it with a rug. But the other day I was at Kohl's and found these lovely ladies on sale.


Kohl's has a great return policy so I grabbed both rugs on the chance that one of them might add something to the kitchen. I liked both the brown and green but let Eric choose and he chose the brown.


Now lets see how long the rug stays looking this clean. I am sure tonight I will spill a whole can of black beans right on the rug. But it says machine washable so hopefully that is true.

Still need to take the tag off Minnie Pearl

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Love it! I need a new kitchen rug too. I have never been to a Kohls. Can you believe that?

Head Neatherer said...

I love that rug! Do you have pictures of your entire picture anywhere on your blog? I have never considered doing a brick floor but I would love to see it all together!

paula said...

I love it! I think I need to head to kohls!

Rachel said...

That's super cute!!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011