Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Camera Bag

This was my old camera bag. Ugly but functional for me. Sometimes I have to carry my camera and my purse is too small to put it in so I always hope people don't think that I want to use this camera bag as a purse.


So last night I ran to GAP to return a few things and I saw this little purse



And thought it would be perfect to hold my camera when I just needed my camera, not the accessories to go with it. And my DSLR fit perfectly into the bag! It does have front compartments so I could carry my battery and cords if needed. Or I could fit my point and shoot camera and video camera (non existant) into this little bag.

Now it isn't padded so I don't plan to always use this purse to hold my camera but it will be perfect in some situations.
And best part is was on clearance for $7.99!



Ok now my old bag looks really ugly


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it!!

Nikki said...

Way more fashionable. Great idea!

MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Super cute! Much better than those bulky ugly camera bags. Men must design those things. I have a Tracy joy I use. It's great.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011