Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June

June is going to be a fun month. June is my favorite month of the whole year. So far in June (today) I went to a sneak peak of Publix in town and it was wonderful. So many great samples and they gave out crazy awesome goody bags. I think I am going to just live off of their Artisan Wheat Bread. I could eat that stuff forever.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. We spent it at the lake with the family. Chasing after this little fish.



Happy Birthday to my Nana!

Even another year older she is still platinum.


Lots of fun things going on this month so hopefully I'll do a good job updating. I know everyone is just on the edge of their seats.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Love that photo of your pup. Looks like you guys had a good time. News?! What news?!?!?!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday to YOU!!

bethanypaige2 said...

awesome pics V! nana is so dang cute and smiley -- AND you could publish that pic of claire!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011