Wednesday, June 2, 2010

28

Today I turn 28. Thanks Joe for the lovely pictures to document my day.



So far I've had a great day, much better than my last birthday. The only crisis I've had today was when the motor on my ice cream maker decided to go out so we had to have store bought ice cream with our birthday brownies.



My boss gives us our birthday off of work so I invited some of my girlfriends over for lunch. I made the chicken salad and pasta salad last night so I wasn't technically cooking on my birthday.


We had a rule that if gifts were bought they could only cost $1.



It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of great things that I can't wait to use or eat!




Thanks to everyone that was able to get away for lunch today. It was great spending my day with you!!


7 comments:

Nikki said...

Fun! Happy Birthday! I like the $1 gift idea.

Ben and Emily said...

Happy birthday!

Beautiful table setting!

The Cosby's said...

Happy birthday!! Thought about you yesterday but never got the chance to tell you! Busy first of the month at work :( Hope you had a fantastic day! Looks like you did!

Rachel said...

How fun! I, too, love the $1 gift idea. I'm digging the condiment set..too cute. :o)

Happy birthday!

jo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I know i'm late. I just never have a chance to get on this here blogger thing. ;)

cute dress, looks great on ya.

Katie G said...

Thanks for having us!!! What a great bday celebration.
I never realized that I was THE tallest in the group!!! Ha ha

paula said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011