Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo - the day of good food

Hola! Happy Cinco de Mayo!



For me Cinco de Mayo isn't all about alcohol but food! Love me some Mexican food.



Here are a few recipes I have my eye on ....



We may have this pasta salad tonight. It makes a TON so it is great for a big group.



Wagon Wheel Taco Pasta Salad - photo from Cara



Love roll ups and chicken enchiladas



Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups - photo from Annie's eats



My mouth is really watering over these cupcakes. I should have made them for my coworkers, maybe next year.

Margarita Cupcakes - photo from Your Home Based Mom


Ok now my mouth is reallllly watering.

Strawberry Margarita Pie - Photo from Annie's Eats





Last year I made Crockpot Salsa Chicken and wore my Ugly Betty costume to work.




Eric makes a great guacamole. I will get him to make me fresh guacamole at lunch to enjoy with Julios of course!




3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ahahaha! Love the 'staches. The cupcakes and the pie look amazing. Might have to try those enchilada roll ups too!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Karli @ RockyBella said...

Mmmm looks good. Can I come? =)
I like your sanchez 'staches! =)

Jenny said...

i just found your blog and i am loving it!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011