Thursday, April 1, 2010

National Craft Month: Over


Phew! I just made it in for National Craft Month, but I made it, getting to make a few of the things I wanted to.
Of course there is always more that I want to do than I have time for, but that is the way things go.

So what I made

This is part of a wholesale order, the main reason I didn't get to make many personal things. The rest will have to be finished after my sister's wedding.



I also made 7 other wipes cases and some tag blankets and some onesies for Paisley Jane customers and a local wholesale account, didn't take their pictures.


I made a few gifts

one of my all time favorite boy fabrics fabric finders


these bunnies are suppose to be peeps, but they look more like not peeps




A camera strap for my sister

Refashioned shirt for me - not exactly how I had envisioned it but I have another shirt I am going to do a better job on. This one I just chopped off the sleeves the ruffled them around the neck. For $2 I'll take it!


I didn't get to finish my euro shams or shower curtain. Those will be finished this weekend, but I don't consider those crafty.

I also managed to paint our bedroom, the shed, and exterior doors and trim. Eric put up some gutters, retiled the bottom row of tiles in his bathroom, added some new landscaping, and moved and redug in the flagstone sidewalk to work with the new driveway. Throw in a few baby showers, birthdays, and wedding parties, a trip home and family in town, AU baseball, softball and spring football practice and we will call it a month.



Oh and I didn't finish the 30 Day Shred. I got to day 14 and stopped because it was so nice outside that we walked/ran everyday. I started back this week and I'm going to knock it out. I was doing it with a friend but she had to stop, her excuse they adopted a baby!!! My excuse well......

Enough about me, anyone else make anything good?

2 comments:

Jo said...

totally miss reading your blog! glad your still posting!!!! :)

paula said...

you are a machine! next weeks goal pull out the sewing machine. Ellie will need some new summer dresses.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011