Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nate Dog

During lunch today, everyone's favorite boyfriend Nate Berkus was on HSN selling his wares.


It got me thinking...

I think I want to paint my bedroom this color
-Palladian Blue by Benjamin Moore


And buy these sheets in pink of course



He sells a pink duvet to match the sheets, but online it looks mauve. I would fold it down at the bottom of the bed.



This may be way more pink than Eric can handle. So I would let my daughter have this room.

And since my daughter doesn't exist, I can name her one of my 3 most favorite girl names:

Pepper, Birdie or Olive.

These names are only fitting for an imaginary child, I don't think one would love being named Pepper. But they are my favs.

And while we are on it, I will buy her this Anthro bed but probably paint it green





And to make her happy give her a light like this



especially if her name is Birdie

9 comments:

Natalie said...

haha love it! got me thinking, too....about little girl rooms :)

Nikki said...

Can I be your daughter? Pepper and Olive...I hope you have twins. Too cute!

bethanypaige2 said...

i LOVE the name pepper! and i love her bed. and her light...

Hannah Dixon said...

Pepper is one of my favorites, too! It sounds southern a sophisticated! I love it, so you better have a girl before me! ha ha

paula said...

this made me smile:) love the room.

Karli @ RockyBella said...

Sooo cute. I love the idea. Get on that daugher project girl! ;)

Jennifer said...

that would be SUPER CUTE. Pepper/Birdie/Olive would love it!

Michael and Amanda Fowler said...

hilarious! I like Pepper and her cute room!

Maya Lang said...

Totally late to the party but I followed a link to your wood counter tops from Pinterest and then started scoping your blog! Just had to comment,our daughter's name is Olivia but most of our friends call her Olive, her daddy and I call her Birdie. And her best buddy is our dog, Pepper! Great names!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011