Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

I love green, it is my favorite color right now. In honor of Earth Day I am showing
my favorite "green" pictures. There are lots of them....
green grass is always good - Eric at work

sunset magazine

love green doors




green check floors


maybe one day I'll have a mud room....



fun green bed




heather bailey booth at quilt market











green check floor

image from livingetc.com

again with the green doors
p.s. I don't know hardly any of the sources, if one of these is yours let me know and i'll credit it.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I will take that green sink console. And that house, what the heck.

bethanypaige2 said...

i love the green sink console too. and the green doors. i think we are going to put green subway tile for a backsplash in our kitchen and maybe paint the outside of our house green too... green must be in the air :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011