Friday, April 23, 2010

Beverage Dispenser

I've been to several events in the past few months where these cute beverage dispensers have replaced punch bowls. Which is a great thing because they are self serve, no one has to man the punch bowl during the party.
There are tons online but these were a few of my favs.



Bed Bath & Beyond $29.99 -has an inner ice holder to keep drinks cool.
Also spotted at Sams for $19.99 (thanks Katie's mom)!




Amazon $69.95



Amazon $59.99 this would be really pretty to serve lemon water and have whole lemons in the bottom part

Amazon $49.99




Bed Bath & Beyond $29.99




Amazon $45.99 (stand not included)




Amazon $45.99
also at Pier 1





Amazon $24.99

6 comments:

Nikki said...

The beehive one is my favorite! I would serve water punch in it.

http://nikkidz.blogspot.com/2008/12/water-punch-recipe.html

So good!

Between You and Me said...

beautiful. new to your blog from the lettered cottage....

now a happy follower!

JoLynn said...

Love them...shoot...never thought I would need such a thing, but these pictures make me want to go out and buy one! I'm new from the lettered cottage too, BTW.

Jo said...

WHERE YA BEEN GAL!?

michelle b @ every little thing said...

all extremrely beautiful...i want one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks JoLynn! Just in time for my party! Lor

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011