Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Party Dress

I think I've mentioned the website One Pretty Thing several times, I hope you check it out everyday. If you don't go check it out. It is updated several times a day with all things crafty, DIY and creative on the internet.

The Party Dress was one of the featured ideas one day last month. I clicked over to their website and enjoyed looking through tons of posts. They have the most amazing pictures



They have great inspiration boards for any type of party

Puppy Party




Rustic Cocktail Party






Tomato Fest Dinner Party - great way to use up all of those home grown tomatoes in the summer





Housewarming Party







Lakeside Party - love the chalkboard used as a serving piece






They also have great pictures of food that make you really hungry



how cute!



I am really needing pesto for lunch, like pesto only, love it good stuff!


Other great party blogs I read
Hostess With The Mostess

Party Perfect

2 comments:

Mrs. D said...

What a great site! All their inspiration boards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

paula said...

these are fabulous! I must check it out. and yes I am now hungry, grr.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011