Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Hollie

Happy 30th Birthday to my sister!!

This is what happens when you live in a small town and a crazy person knows it is your birthday!



Hollie at her favorite place - the beach

feeding me a bottle

Hollie got an embroidery/sewing machine for her birthday!!! Can't wait to see all of the cute things she comes up with. To get her started I found her some cute appliques

all of these appliques are from planet applique








Jack Russell Terrier if she left the body spot off it would look just like Claire Belle



Triceratops Applique


Hope 30 is your best year yet!

3 comments:

Jo said...

WELL i haven't been able to check ANY blogs at work. they blocked our internet access. SO STUPID!!!! i'm pissed!

Mrs. D said...

Aw, these pics of your sister are so adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person who thinks numbers have personalities. :)

Amy said...

I checked out the planet applique site you mentioned in the post. Now I will be broke for sure. LOL. Do you have any other cool applique sites to recommend?

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011