Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Dreams

First things first


This


Oh yea! I am a total over the top snow optimist so I am leaning more on the 4" side for us.


I'm hoping for at least a snow afternoon tomorrow.


Tonight I have to go to the grocery store because I need to and we really need bread. We are totally out and my husband eats 3 slices every day at lunch. I am really dreading the trip to the grocery store after work. Hopefully I will be able to snag a loaf of bread!


Since tomorrow is the last work day before Valentine's Day I am making some treats tonight for my coworkers. I am thinking brownies and found these cute bags to put them in


I don't know where to buy the size they used, maybe Hobby Lobby? But I do have some regular brown bags and I tried it on them and they worked ok. On mine I put the open end of the bag to go through the printer first and the bottom flap fold was folded to the back side of the bag. Not sure if my installers will appreciate the gesture, but I tried. And for an added bonus the bags have Tinkerbell on the other side.


If we do get snowed in I have a lot to keep me busy. I have to finish some curtain panels for this little bebe's nursery.

I also need to do the shower curtain for the guest bathroom.


If I get the need to bake I am really wanting to do this:


Rainbow cake

Not so much valentiny but I guess I could do red, pink, and white.

2 comments:

Jo said...

i was going to do something for my co-workers but it was snowing her earlier and it's so cold i didn't wanna go out in it!! So i am at home making banners for my craft room, red and white ones :) I think i'll keep em up for a while too. we will see!!! You are creative and cute!!!

Mrs. D said...

That rainbow cake is a really cool idea! Hope you get your 4 inches! :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011