Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dear Winter,

Please end.

Is this winter dragging for anyone else? It has been cold almost every.single.day. I am a sunshine or snow kind of girl. If the sun is shining it needs to be warm, it the sky is grey and cold it needs to be snowing. Nothing in between.

I know it is early but I have swim suits and sun on my mind. Yesterday I saw this Crop Top


I thought who would wear that? But then I clicked on the link and saw it is a layering top which is a good idea in the hot summer so you aren't having to deal with an extra layer

Then I saw these swim suit bottoms.
Tummy Tuk Bottom


Don't worry, I don't think high wasted swim suits are cool. They are tankini bottoms that cover up your muffin top and hold it all in. Not that I would know anything about that. Genius!
I haven't graduated to a tankini yet. Although I do think that I have been gifted with my adult body and a few wrinkles over the past few months. I am still holding out for the bikini a few more years or at least until my status is no longer a DINK (double income no kids).

Speaking of body changes in ways I'm not ready for, I am borrowing the 30 Day Shred from a friend. She is having a baby in a few weeks so my goal is to give it back to her before the baby comes, that way I will actually stick to it. Hopefully I will have something good to report back in a few weeks.

Photos from Hapari

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey, Vanessa! I do the 30 day Shred about once a week when I don't go to the gym...I love it! It's a great workout for only 20 min. :) I've had it almost a year and I haven't done Level 3 yet..Jillian will work you out! Hope you like it!

Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth, i love 50s/60s pin up bathing suits and men love them too. i love high wasite bottoms. I have always loved vintage inspired looks and you will defintely stand out amongst other women. I don't have a muffin top problem, i wear it because i like the style of them.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011