Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear Nate

Last night after the best shows ever, The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother

were over I was flipping channels, my favorite pastime.
Nate Berkus was back on HSN so of course I had to watch.

Here are some of my favorite Nate things:

This Studio Sofa has so many great fabric options








I will always want this Gold Throw but I don't have any where in my house that would display its beauty.



Kilim Stripe Rug only left in 2'x3' on sale for $9!


And well that's all I have for today

3 comments:

Jo said...

Why does EVERYTHING have to be so darn expensive!?!!?!?!? :) Great finds girlie.

Natalie said...

nates da bomb

Karli @ RockyBella said...

I didn't even know Nate was on HSN, I don't think I've ever seen HSN- I'm going to check out the website pronto. =)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011