Friday, February 19, 2010

Bow Wow

Two nights this week I have dreamed I had a baby boy named Hatch. I don't think I have ever heard the name Hatch so I'm not sure where that one came from. At first I thought it was an odd name but now Hatch is really growing on me.

I had some extra time so I decided to find out just what Hatch would look like.



Two words:
BOW WOW!
I think Eric and I are decent looking people but how is our kid so ugly?



I decided to see if Hatch's sister would be any better looking, and well she wasn't.
Poor girl.

I think we were pretty cute kids

Me

Eric

(Random factoid: this picture of E was taken 1 month before I was born! and he still squints his eyes because he doesn't wear shades)

Hopefully if we ever have children they will look more like one of our kid pictures.

Growing up I use to have a lot more time to be out in the sun. I always had really dark skin and hair. So people would ask me if one of my parents was black or Hispanic. Even in college we had to do a paper on our family origins and I was chosen to read mine first because the professor was interested in my heritage. I look pretty normal since I'm not in the sun as often.

Isn't it funny that my kids look like they have one black or Hispanic parents?

4 comments:

Jo said...

Vanessa you CRACK me up!!! Since you did this I totally had to do it too.... you should see mine!!!!!

Karli @ RockyBella said...

That is so funny. Those things always produce funky lookin kids. So hillarious. It sounds to me, that your ready to have a baby. *wink wink
=)

elizabeth said...

oh my gosh! i was just crying laughing at this!
you are hilarious.... and i agree with karli..maybe one of your things to do this year has been decided? ehh??

Bek* said...

seriously...where did that jerry curl come from?

also, you were an adorable little girl. too cute.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011