Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Best Part

Jo you are the winner! You wanted the squirrel towel so I will have to break it to Claire, she will be pretty sad to give it up. You have been having a pretty crummy week so I hope it makes your week a little brighter!
Moving on
Can you spot my favorite thing about this kitchen?



Is it the cabinets? nope

Is it the beautiful bridge faucet? nope

The marble countertop? nope

Is it the really cool light fixtures over the island? nope

Is it the flowers on the countertop? nope


It is the built in paper towel holder! Hidden but still handy.



kitchen via Traditional Home

5 comments:

Jo said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled!!!! You totally made my day. I just smiled so huge, i haven't been able to all day. Just completely upset. I really really appreciate your consideration!!! You are so awesome V! :) I read my comment from ya and headed her to your blog to tell you thank you and I WON!!!

Natalie said...

would you believe i guessed it! :)

angie said...

i guessed the paper towels first, then the lights
counter space

paula said...

that was the first thing I noticed too!

Poulin Home Design said...

Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog.
Designer Kitchen Cabinets
Best Kitchen Cabinets
Affordable Kitchen Remodel

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011