Monday, January 11, 2010

Recipes to Try

Every year about this time, I start to crave some new recipes. Never mind I have tons in my box that I have never tried. But after searching Southern Living I have added a few more cards to my recipe box. Here are some that I can't wait to try:


Cajun Shrimp Casserole




Mexican Lasagna




Roasted Veggies & Rice




Chalupa Dinner Bowl Nachos




French Dip Sandwich

This one is always on my to make list but I haven't made it yet. It has a little more dairy in it than Eric will try. I always want to make it for company but you shouldn't experiment on guests, but that is what my sister is for.

Chicken 'n' Spinach Pasta Bake

And from Pioneer Woman




Dulce de Leche Coffee


I don't even have a coffee pot but I think I am going to make this and the cake below for supper club this month.


The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever



And is anyone else's mouth watering?

6 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I love Pioneer Woman! Her recipes sound divine but I can't look at them right now thanks to my diet. I do really want her cookbook for my collection though. And she's a great photographer as well!

Angie said...

what time should we come over? you know we don't mind being your guinea pigs!

Bek* said...

spinach and chicken pasta bake...yum

Allison and Ben Brandt said...

I've made that spinach and pasta bake...its great! totally fattening though :(

Jo said...

I need to lose 10lbs. and this stuff is tempting!!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011