Monday, January 18, 2010

Disney World

For the next few days I am going to be doing a recap of my recent vacation, lots of pics of people you don't know, but a lot of people that do know those people want to see these people in pictures so it is for them and me.


Like I previously mentioned, for the past few days I've been somewhere where red rules




Disney World!!



Eric & I along with my sister's family went to Disney World for few days. It was a great trip and so fun with kids. Both of the boys were so well behaved which isn't the case with a lot of the children and parents you see at DW. You never know about the reaction kids will have with the characters but we were very happy to find out Brooks & Baron loved meeting everyone!

The first day we hit up Magic Kingdom, my favorite.



While we were waiting in line to see Pluto, Pinocchio came out so we ran to get a picture with him.

B & B with Pinocchio





E & V with Pluto



I rode with Brooks on the race track. We waited in line for this ride for 30 minutes which was the longest line we waited in!



Baron getting some love from Pooh




Brooks & Eric riding Dumbo, I love the smile on Brooks' face



These two were pretty much inseparable



Brooks was really wanting to ride It's A Small World




The Smiths on the carousel




Dumbo is my favorite ride, the lines were short so Brooks & I hopped on again



Trying out Minnie Mouse's sewing machine!!



Eric always gets his picture made with the toon turf in Minnie's garden shed



The whole crew with Mickey & Minnie!




The main characters that Baron wanted to meet were Donald Duck & Goofy, we found them together. Goofy spent a lot of time with Baron.




Cinderella's castle is so beautiful all lit up. They still had the Christmas light on the castle, but didn't turn them on.



Most of the Christmas decorations were still up on Main Street

One of the best things about the Magic Kingdom is the firework show.
And that is it for Day 1 at The Magic Kingdom. We were very lucky to meet Pluto, Pinocchio, Mickey, Minnie, Alice, Donald Duck, Goofy, Tiger & Pooh. The weather was nice it did get a little cool after the sun went down. There were more people at the park than there were in January 2006 when Eric were there, but the longest line was 30 minutes. One of the many advantages of going in January.

More tomorrow

3 comments:

Karli @ RockyBella said...

How fun! We got to Disney Land here in California, all the time. But WOW Disney WORLD- tha'd be cool!
Thank you soooo much for your email. It made me very happy. ;)
When we get closer to the actual purchasing and installation I'm sure I'll have lots more questions.

The Cosby's said...

Fun!!! We went with Scott, Misty, and the boys, and Blake in May 2006 and it was amazing to see it through the boys' eyes. It was my first time so I am ready to go back soon. Can't wait to see more pics and hear about it.

paula said...

so so much fun!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011