Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 to do

I know I am a week late on all of these year end/start posts and no one really cares but I like to have written goals. Every year after we get back home from our Christmas visits & trips I always get blah. Blah about cooking, housework, projects, work anything. I'm just blah. Now that I am back at work I feel motivated to start crossing things off my list.

To do in 2010:
*Build the stove hood.


*Find a shower curtain solution for the hall bath.


*Change up our bedroom


*Replace the light in the living room, kitchen, breezeway and master bathroom
ordered this Monday for the living room!


*Get our driveway finished


*Do something, anything to the back yard


*Organize all of my mom's pictures from when we were kids


*Decide if I'm going to have a baby


*Water our houseplants more


*Grow in the Word like seriously - watching the Duggars doesn't count.


*Lose the extra lbs I put on last year


*Take Claire on more walks


*Pay off E's student loan


*Refinish our hardwood floors to look like this - may turn into a 2011 project or 2012 or 2013

or maybe a smidgen lighter we have a lot of white dog hair

*Not sacrifice a 5 year wedding anniversary trip for a project on the house (this maybe the hardest one to keep)

*Make a quilt for myself

I think those are attainable check back in 2011 to see which ones didn't get crossed off the list.

3 comments:

bethanypaige2 said...

GO ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY TRIP! book it now. soon. pay for it. then go, and you'll LOVE that you did... i'm pretty sure... i love your list. mine is not un-similar, but i don't own a house so those are altered as should be. cheers to a new year! and to all the possibilities..

paula said...

great list. Deciding to have a baby, now that's a big one. Love the light and I wish we had lighter floors now that we have a white dog, ugh.

Bek* said...

ok, this made me laugh out loud. especially the decide whether or not to have a baby part.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011