Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tree Love

Still no Christmas decorations at my hizzle

I'm thinking about the outside decorations. I don't really have it in me or the time to make all fresh wreaths and garland for my windows. I do love fresh, but I think that is too much since I have 9 windows. I think I may just buy some wreaths at Hobby Lobby or HL as it is known in my checkbook. They are on sale for only $4 and that is about what it would cost to make fresh. I think I will still do a fresh wreath and garland around my front door.

All of that rambling to show this picture

I bought some potted Christmas trees for either side of the front door, but I am really loving these

PS We may get some snow flurries this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Hannah Dixon said...

I absolutely love the trees! Especially the lime green moss! Too cute!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011