Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Lot

This is the current state of my sewing table


Packed in this pile of wip (works in progress) you will find a bubble I need to finish smocking and construct, a pair of longalls that I need to figure out how to sew the insides and add buttons, a boys set of puffy felt letters, a girl set of puffy felt letters and the beginning of a quilt. My goal is to have all of these finished by Sunday. The one exception is the quilt which I want to have finished by next weekend.

We still haven't bought our Christmas tree (we do fresh). I just can't get in the mood, maybe when it is in the 40's this weekend it will give me the boost I need. If I don't have one up by Monday I think we may skip out this year on the big tree. I can't believe I just said that. When we were looking at houses my big question was where will we put the tree?

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011