Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dirty Santa

Over the weekend I was in Walmart looking for a coffee maker when I got distracted by their holiday dish isle.

There were some great things for $5 and several great things under $10. How many parties do you go to that have a $5 or $10 Dirty Santa gift limit?

First up they had a collection of white dishes and serving pieces. I loved the dot detail on the rim of the pieces.

They had a large platter, large serving bowl, gravy boat, plates, bowls and mugs. And they were all $5.









They also had the matching dinnerware 4 pieces for $5.



These extra soft fleece throws make great little gifts and they are only $5 as well. I have a few of these and they wash up great. Most of the really cute patterns were sold out but they had some great solids as well.


For $9 I loved their holiday baking dishes.


These ramekins are so adorable




With a lid!





Love these loaf pans





I also saw plate chargers in gold, silver or red 4/$5. And you know the little dishes you had when you were a kid that had the snow and water between the layers of plastic, they had those too!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I love the white dishes too. I love WHITE!!:) I have a platter(large) on my glass dinner table that has the bubbles around the rim I got at walmart for $5. Couldn't pass it up!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011