Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Part Deux

I know Christmas was so last decade, but I may want to remember this one day

We made it to Texas just in time to see a little snow. We pulled over on the side of the road to get this picture. The sun was pretty much set, but I lightened the picture up with my new Photoshop Elements 8!!

Every year we have our picture made in front of the tree. Hmm since we have a scanner now I should scan the first year in front of the tree. But it is New Years Day and we stayed up until 1 babysitting, yes babysitting so we are still in bed watching the AU game.



CB cried until she was allowed to put on the outfit we gave her. I made the pants and Hannah did the cheerleader applique on the shirt.


When E found out he was going to have a niece he didn't think he would have anything in common to play with but I guess he found his inner love for doll houses and snow globes. HAHA!


And like you have already seen it snowed and that was fun and really pretty.



That is it. My antique stores were closed so I didn't get to do that. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing! Love the outfit you made plus the fact that she wouldn't go to bed until she got to wear it. That's a girl after my own heart!

paula said...

oh what fun. It seems your husband and Ellie would get along greatly. All that doll playing, ha! I heard it's suppose to snow here on thursday.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011