Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Is

the best way to loose a few inches in under an hour?
Get a haircut! Yesterday I had my hair cut for the first time in a year. I believe it was the longest I have ever had it. I instantly lost 4 inches and feel a lot lighter.


Claire wanted in on the action...


Give me some smooches...

It must be tiring to be a dog and sleep all day

actually Eric just walked in the door for lunch and she yawns when she gets excited.

I am still trying to grow my hair out for Locks of Love, but after not being in the presence of scissors for a year, my hair was nasty. Maybe this time next year I will be able to donate my hair.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Well it looks great. My hair was a little longer than half way down my back. The beginning of this year I decided I wanted a DRASTIC change. I have never ever ever ever wanted short hair and.... i got it short. Like an inch longer than where my chin is....I HATED IT!!! And it's just now like 4inches past my shoulders. I love long hair, but this hair style looks great on you :) your cute!

paula said...

love the hair! I think it's been 8 months for me. I so need to make an appointment.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011