Friday, November 20, 2009

This Weekend

is going to be another busy one

hopefully we are going to turn our stove hood from this


To this using this tutorial


But that is nothing compared to our other plans..........


or



who will win?


will we even get tickets?


will I want to marry Edward?


will I cry the whole time during The Blind Side (the previews get me every time)?


will Eric cry when he sees Tommy Tubberville on screen during The Blind Side?


why did they have to put these movies out on the same weekend?

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

blind side for sure. we are seeing it tonight! i hope it is a picture of my future!!!

love you! and can't wait to see the hood

vanessa said...

awe, that about made me cry. i always pray that it is your future

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011