Friday, November 13, 2009

Cake Pop Cuteness


I am about to cry because these are so cute.
Bakerella has great instructions on her blog on how to make these. Even with those instructions, I am sure I would fail. Cute baking is one crafty thing that I haven't mastered and don't think I ever will.
I remember a Sesame Street book being one of the first books I could "read" or memorize. I don't remember the title but it was about Burt & Ernie. I look for that book every time I go to the thrift store, but I am sure my parents still have it, buried in the tons of children's books they have.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

those are so cute - im thinking bennett's birthday?? we shall see if i am inspired to spend any more time that just necessary so soon after christmas!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011