Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Last Night's Project

Last night I made another pair of Sophie pants. I had already used this pattern once before for my niece's birthday gift and loved it. If you are looking for a good, quick beginner pattern try this one.
In the picture it looks like the legs aren't the same length, but they are! My friend Hannah is going to embroider an adorable cheerleader on a shirt to match for a special little pirate.


I also spent a lot of Sunday sewing. I had several Paisley Jane orders, some Christmas and baby gifts. I made these next two sets for an auction.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

where did you get your labels? ive been shopping but havent made a decision yet...thanks!

Natalie said...

oh my goodness and ps. i just bought those exact two fabrics in the last picture at hobby lobby last week to make aprons out of~! how funny :)

vanessa said...

I get my labels off of etsy from a seller that isn't taking new customers. But there are several other vendors on etsy that do labels. I love their new fabrics!

amy and ann said...

those pants are toooooo cute! XO. amy

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011