Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cute Costumes

Costumes are another thing I love about Halloween.
If I ever have kids I really want to make their costumes.
But if I don't here are the cutest store bought costumes around.

Oh yes, I know every word to Grease and have my own Pink Ladies jacket, made by my mom










Piggy this would be so easy to make out of a bath mat dyed pink.



Pumpkin


we had a costume just like this but it was handmade




Hedgehog - no longer available

This would be so easy to make

Cupcake Costume - Pottery Barn I think



And my favorite little trick or treaters. I don't think I've ever seen a cuter cowboy and pony

3 comments:

bethanypaige2 said...

i think the year you were a pumpkin so was jenni and we showed up at nana's... maybe a surprise? seems odd but i think that is the memory. and ya'll matched! so cute! and i agree, had i kids i'd dress them or (or encourage them to want to) ALL the time - not just halloween. love it!

Jo said...

i almost was as pink lady for this weekend :) but I will be an 80s gal.. with a band.

The Franks said...

Hey girl! I clicked on your blog after your comment and it's SO cute! I will have to add you to my list! I love the bakerella website. I'm so glad you have made them before cause I'm gonna use your tips! Hope you have been doing good and keep in touch!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011