Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm No Bakerella

but I have to admit these Apple & Pumpkin Pie Pops did turn out pretty cute! I got the idea here.

Here are my tips:
-One 9" round pie crust made 6 pops.
-I didn't have a circle cookie cutter like Bakerella, so I used a flower shape, I think the circle would have allowed for more filling.
-Make sure the lollipop sticks on on the tray and not hanging off or they will turn brown and look ugly.
-If you roll out your dough again make sure to make it thin enough, if not it will look like the fat ones in my pictures.
-Push the lollipop stick as far as you can and then press the dough against it.
-These make great treats if you want something sweet but have no self control like me, a lot less calories than eating a whole pie.



YUMMY

No you're not losing your eye sight the picture is blurry.


I really want to try with a chocolate filling, one of my favorites. I know this may seem gross but what if you put a little chicken pot pie filling in one, would that be too weird, chicken pot pie on a stick?

3 comments:

Jo said...

YUMMY! :) that sounds absolutely good. Vanessa, I have a question. maybe you should email me... oldnavychick54@hotmail.com
i don't see your address anywhere(email)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh my! That is one of the best things I have ever seen!!!! Love them.

Mark said...

What kind of camera do you use? All of your photos are pretty fantastic, and we're thinking about investing in a nice camera this Christmas...
Thanks in advance!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011