Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Wreaths

I love wreaths, and I love etsy so of course I would start my fall wreath search/inspiration on etsy. The Keepers House on etsy has some great fall wreaths. They have the perfect amount of rustic fall charm and they are all great prices.

Click on the wreath title to take you to the store page.


I would love to have one for my door, but I am sure the squirrels would eat it up.
The wreath we have right now has seen better days, I've used it for the past five falls and only so much more hot glue can hold it together. I bought some funkins Friday and made two topiaries. I ran out of time on Saturday so they need a little help as well.
But doesn't the dog in the window make it all look better!

1 comment:

paula said...

they look great. Love that idea.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011