Friday, August 21, 2009

This week

has been a long one. Here is a sampling of what all went on this week at my house,
if you don't care, scroll down to the bottom of the post for something exciting.

Walked with Claire to the football field to see her dad. While we were there he sprayed her down with the water hose (her favorite) after that she drug the hose onto the field, only she gets to play with a water hose on Jordan Hare, or I guess it is really Pat Dye Field.

Taken last week, the grass is getting greener, that means only 15 days until the 1st game!

(If you click on this picture to make it larger, look at the AU in the center of the field. The paint is so deep in the dirt that it is always like that, painted or not!)

On Monday had lunch with a great friend and her friends at my favorite Amsterdam Cafe. But I had to go back to work while they went antique shopping, sadness.

Got 11 Paisley Jane orders, finished only 2 of them. I have been neglecting my PJ etsy site, so if you want something look at my sold items to see my fabrics. I noticed I have had 189 sales off the etsy site, I may do a free shipping to get it to 200. I'll just have to see with my wholesale orders, but I'll post it here if I do.

Took Eric to have his wisdom teeth out on Tuesday. I'm not a caretaker kind of person, but he survived. I was looking forward to him acting crazy, but he didn't really do anything funny. He did tell me that the sun spots on my face "sure were pretty" I think he was a little loopy then.

The battery light on my car was going on and off all week. Since Eric is bombarded at work and had his wisdom teeth taken out, we hadn't had a chance to get it checked out. I was waiting for my alternator to go out, but in the mean time anywhere I drive is in town, so if it went out I would just call my husband, right? Wednesday night on the way to sewing club my radio starts to go out, and I knew my alternator was about to go. I decided to try and make it to my sister's house near by. Made it. Called my husband 23 times but he had his phone off! I decided to try and make it home. I barley made it, but I did and that is all that counts.

I mowed the yard for the first time in my life. It wasn't too bad, it was just the back yard. In the front yard Eric cuts in on a diagonal stripe, so I'm not that skilled yet.

Now for the exciting part. Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and they had these 2 Michael Miller Ginger Blossom prints in corduroy!!

They are $8.99 a yard, but this week is 40% coupon week, so that makes them $5.39 a yard!
If you live in Auburn please don't go buy them until I get back there.
I had to use my coupon on Paisley Jane stuff last night and I only need a yard of each, so leave me that much!

Plus their McCall's Patterns are only .99 this week so I bought a cute jumper pattern for my niece to use with this fabric. I'll post a picture in 2010 when I get finished with it!


2 comments:

Jo said...

I love the fabric that you chose! Great choice :)

elizabeth said...

gosh, you are so lucky you got to eat lunch with that girl!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011