Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sale Time

Yesterday afternoon while I was waiting for Eric to start the grill, I was doing a little channel flipping, my signature move. When I got to HSN they were having a clearance sale and those Huggable Hangers get me every time, didn't buy any yesterday but I did get sucked into watching. Anyway I noticed they had some other cute things and I thought I would share since it has been pretty quite around here lately.


Suzani Print Decorative Pillows for only $9.95. And that is for 2 18" x 18" pillows!


And since orange and blue rule where I live this Fringed Cabana Stripe Pillow would fit in perfectly. Especially since it is only $9.95 as well.


For only $6.95 these 2 linen Python Welted Pillows are a total steal! You can't even make them for that cheap.

Aren't these Lacquer Set of Serving Trays fun! They are only $9.95 for 2!

And my favorite this Handcrafted Wire Basket for only $14.97.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011