Monday, August 24, 2009

Restoration Hardware Love

The new Restoration Hardware made its appearance in my mailbox Friday afternoon. I have been in love with their Trestel Salvage Wood Dining Table since it appeared in my email inbox several months ago. Well the new catalog didn't disappoint. Here are some of my favorites...

The Corbel Glass Desk is so beautiful. It would be easily recreated by going to a architectural salvage yard and getting 2 giant corbels. But I do think the 3/4" thick glass makes the desk.


Flatiron Desk




Love the French Upholstered Wing Chair. The only thing stopping me from buying this 4 of jewels is a dog that would destroy them, lack of space, and they are on sale for $1,320.00. A little out of my budget.

I am loving the wood finish/color of the Printmaker's Sideboard. My dining room table would have been awesome like this, but it would have looked so terrible with my china cabinet so I stained it dark.


Salvaged Wood Kitchen Island


Palladian Urn Crystal Lamp

3 comments:

Jo said...

I love the choice of wing back chairs and the lamp :) it's all beautiful!

bethanypaige2 said...

whoa... i love the salvaged wood kitchen island. love.

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat cpa[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011