Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh Snap!

After 5 bad Mondays in a row, -Monday 8/3 had to have cavities filled, Monday 8/10 bad experience at the vet with Claire, Monday 8/17 the alternator in my car started to die, Monday 8/24 ran over a box blade and it gave me a flat tire, Monday 8/31 decided to replace the tire and not risk a blow out so more $$- things are starting to look up because.....

Jennifer of The Newlywed Diaries contacted me this morning to let me know I won this little jewel! Check her blog out to get your daily dose of house pretties.

I am so pumped, I don't remember winning anything since I won a stuffed Piggly Wiggly pig about 20 years ago. I can't wait to fill my house up with its wonderful green fig smell!

Thanks Jennifer and War Eagle back to you!
ps - I just looked this candle up and it looks like it retails for around $60! So extra thanks for the giveaway. Since all of my furniture except for our bed and sofas has come from Craigslist, antique stores or the side of the road and hasn't cost $60, I would have never bought this candle on my own.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

yea! I hope you'll enjoy your treat!

and now that I've totally stalked out your entire blog, I have to say that I am so impressed with ya'll's DIY skills! the house looks great!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011