Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Etsy Invites

Yesterday I posted too quick about my invitation love from Etsy. Here are some others that caught my eye.




I would have loved to have one of these guestbooks from The Handmade Boutique . You can choose your own fabrics! Amy Butler + getting married = best day ever!


I also love trees and since I know someone that is getting married at "the oaks" ...

This Spring Tree Invite from Mavora would be perfect, literal but not cheesy


I like the right side alignment and rounded corners of this Sydney 2 Invite from Stelie Designs, simple detail but it makes a big impact

And these Mehndi Save the Date Cards from Tucci Paper Co are just pretty awesome

The perfect shade of orange in Urban Design Zone's Wedding Card Design and they are DIY printing!

As you can see I am all over the place with my style. So if you ever need a wedding invite pickeroutter, fabric pickeroutter, or a baby namer I'm your girl!

3 comments:

bethanypaige2 said...

i need some fabric for kitchen curtains... want to be my pickeroutter? i'm lost. just want something brighter than i've ever done... maybe orange-y and yellow or red... maybe. ha!

Jo said...

Okay, this is too weird!!!! I was reading a blog "Young House Love", I always do. And saw that y'all commented on their blog and I saw "Kleypas".. and thought NO WAY! There are not many Kleypas' and my boss was KERI!!!!!!!! YOUR SISTER IN LAW! And she lives down the street from me. How ironic! :) I just had to share with you that much information because I thought it was so ironic.

Jo said...

VANESSA! Thanks for your sweet words! I love ya'lls hosue, you have it so cozy looking(through the pictures that I can see!) Great job!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011