Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Angie!

Today my little sister Angie turns 26!

I am guessing this picture was for her 2nd birthday, since I am holding up a 2
We are only 14 months apart so we have always been together. We shared a room until I was 13, then lived together in college and then she lived with me & Eric after we were married for a couple of months.

I really wanted to go to her work and take pictures and interview her for a birthday post. Time slipped away and I don't really like going to her work (animals + smell = gross), so a picture will have to do for now.

When it cools down and isn't so smelly at her work I will get that interview.

Angie works as a surgery tech in Equine Surgery. She has always loved animals and now she gets to work with them everyday! She has worked with the world's largest horse and a zebra to name a few.

Check out this huge horse. And her cute scrub cap she made it herself!


This will be Angie's last birthday as an old maid (just kidding). Next year at this time she will be a married lady!


Happy Birthday Angie!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011